11.2.10

maile and gracie mae





It was so fun to babysit my little niece Gracie Mae yesterday. She is so dang adorable and reminds me so much of my brother Sammy. It's my first time being an Aunt to one of my siblings' kids and I just love it. Maile was super cute with her at the beginning of the day but the jealousy came out later on. :) I'm sure that's how she'll be with the new baby too.It was so nice to get my baby fix! I'm on the countdown for 3 more weeks and our little baby boy will be here. I hope all goes well....such a delicate time.

"Babies are such a nice way to start people." -Anonymous

5 comments:

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

She is so cute! I totally see Sam in her, that is crazy. Being an aunt is the best because you can spoil them like you wish you could your kids. Best wishes for you next month. 2 kids are narley fun! Beijos para minha cunhada em nossos sonhos!

Annie and Juston said...

Oh Miche good luck on these next three weeks! Sam's baby is adorable. She totally looks like a Ferrin. Hope you are feeling well and everything goes okay. Love ya

Becky Slivka said...

Mailie looks like a pro with the little baby, I'm sure she'll be as sweet with your little boy. Hang in there, Isaac was born the middle of March and I totally remember thinking how blah it was to have a baby in the winter. Good luck!

Sam and Melissa Nelson said...

They are so adorable! They take after you for sure.

Ann Marie said...

Miche, these are the 1st pics I've seen of Gracie! She is sooo cute - looks just like a Ferrin! xoxo Thanks for posting!