10.5.10

Oh Happy Day!
Just wanted to say how proud I am of my husband! He has worked long and hard to earn his degree at the University of Utah and it was such a happy day last week to celebrate his great accomplishment.
Parabens meu amor!
Thank you to all our family and friends for their support!


2 comments:

melissa said...

yay...congrats! we are so excited for you. he has worked so hard and has such great support from you and your family. what a lucky guy. now to brazil!!

Dennis and Nancy said...

Lee, Miche and family,
Wow......we are really proud of you accomplishing your goal. Way to go. A lot of hard work and supporting each other.
Hey, Miche, I don't have your phone number. but please e-mail me and let me know if your apt. is still available. I have a good lead for you.
dcnchughes@comcast.net Love, Nancy Hughes
We are in St. George until Friday