15.4.09

Maile Moo




My little Maile is 21 months today! I have been giggling to myself lately of some of the funny things she does.
  • She discovered that if she sticks her little finger in her nose long enough she might just find a little treasure in there. Oh gal! The more I tell her not to the more fun it becomes for her.


  • She has a little porceline Jesus nightlight and every night when I'm rocking her she likes to reach out and touch Jesus' nose and say, "Hi Jesus nose".


  • She loves to run up and down our hallway. She counts before the take-off and counts in portuguese so cute..."um, dois, tres...ja!" and then takes off in her wobbled run. so cute.


  • The other day she was saying, "Look! Look!" and I was reading something so I didn't look up immedietely when all the sudden she yells, "Mee-sha! Look!" Ha! I guess she learned my name from Lee calling me. It was so funny and since I looked right up she always yells "Miche!" to get my attention. The other day I woke up and she was calling my name to get out of her crib. :)


  • She saw a little segment on Sesame Street where a bunch of kids are jumping up and down doing the "veggie dance". She thinks that is the greatest thing and demands that I rewind it over and over. When she wants to watch it she tugs at me and then shakes her little arms up and down like the kids in the dance. It's so dang funny.

  • Well- Maile Nicole definitely is a busy body and I can't believe I am going to have a 2 year old on my hands this summer! I think she's really going to love all the outdoor activities. So no more snow please!

6 comments:

marti said...

So much fun! Maile is so cute and I love all the comments she makes. I can't wait to hear more.

Tasha said...

She is so cute! What a personality:) Let's get the girls together for a playdate!

Megan and Brian said...

Oh Miche she is adorable! How do you say her name? Is it Mail with a stressed e on the end?

melissa said...

maile is so adorable. look at your cute photos. it is so fun when they start to talk. that is one of my favorite favorite phases! hey going to be in town in 2 weeks. i hope that we can get together while i'm home. xo

Heidi Ann said...

She is adorable! I'm dying about it! I loved that she figured out Meeeeeee sha! Hopefully someday she will say it like me MMMEEEEEshkie...with fists squeezed of course!!

Kelly said...

That easter dress picture is to die for. She looks so much like you Mish!!! What a fun little girl. She cracks me up!