What do you call an American and Brazilian that marry?
Are they Brazericans or Amerizils?!
2.6.09
Rain, Snow or Shine!
This Spring has brought some interesting weather! I enjoyed a mission reunion in the sun, a perfect spring skiing day in the slushy snow, and getting rained out at a softball game! It was all a lot of fun!
I know it's been the craziest weather ever! Skiing with you was the best. I have to drop by cause i have some pics for you! Good job on the softball :) miss you!
3 comments:
I know it's been the craziest weather ever! Skiing with you was the best. I have to drop by cause i have some pics for you! Good job on the softball :) miss you!
Cute blog, Miche! I stumbled across your name as I was blog stalking (yep, guilty!) Hope you guys are well- we need to get together soon.
Abby
Post a Comment